• Personal fulfillment through contribution to community and individual
• Satisfaction in helping someone mature, progress, and achieve goals
• Training sessions and group activities
• Participation in a mentor support group • Mileage and expenses are tax deductible
• Personal ongoing support, supervision to help the match succeed
• Mentee/mentor group activities, complimentary tickets to community events, participant recognition events
Branching Out Mentoring provides a collection of mentoring handbooks, curricula, manuals, and other resources that practitioners can use to implement and further develop program practices. This growing collection of resources have all been reviewed by the National Resource Center Research Board.
Branching Out Mentoring helps to empower youth in our community to make positive life choices that enable them to maximize their potential. The mentoring program uses adult volunteers to commit to supporting, guiding, and being a friend to a young person for a period of at least one year. By becoming part of the social network of adults and community members who care about the youth, the mentor can help youth develop and reach positive academic, career, and personal goals.
We offer online training and certification programs that allow you to earn your CMP (Cerified Mentor Professional) accreditation in both online and in person formats.